Station: Marion, MI
Marion was settled as a station on the Ann Arbor railroad railroad about 1880. The town incorporated as a village in 1889. [MPN]
Marion was located in northeast Osceola County on the Ann Arbor railroad main line about 18 miles southeast of Cadillac.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, an early photo of the Ann Arbor railroad depot at Marion. The three individuals are posing in front of a small foundain. [Alan Loftis collection]. 2nd photo, the Marion depot in 1971. [Charles Geletzke Jr.]