Station: Sears, MI
Sears was founded about 1869. The Flint & Pere Marquette (later PM/C&O) came through here about 1870. [MPN]
Sears was on the PM Saginaw to Ludington main line about four miles east of Evart in Osceola County.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, a birds-eye view of Sears, showing a small depot on the right next to the main track. 2nd photo, another view of the PM depot at Sears. [Alan Loftis collection]