Print

Station: Hallock, MI

BCGA Hallock MI DepotHallock was settld about 1906 in northwest Otsego County. The Boyne City, Gaylord & Alpena railroad came through on their line to Gaylord and established a station here. [MPN]

Hallock was on the BCG&A's main line about six miles northwest of Gaylord.

Photo Info/Credit: Top, this is likely a hotel at Hallock, with the Boyne City, Gaylord & Alpena railroad depot behind to the right.