Station: Coopersville, MI
Coopersville was settled about 1845 as a sawmill town. The Grand Trunk Western railroad came through about 1858. The town was incorporated as a village in Ottawa County in 1871. [MPN] Coopersville is about 14 miles east of Grand Haven.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, the GTW water tower and depot at Coopersville.
1917. The GTW had an agent here as well as a day operator. [TRT]