Station: Ferrysburg, MI
Ferrysburg was settled about 1850 as Otrawa Point and laster Ferry Point. It was also called Ferrisburg for a short period and then Ferrysburg in 1895. [MPN] The town was located on the Chicago & West Michigan railroad (later C&O/CSX) on their line from Grand Haven to Muskegon in Ottawa County.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, the PM depot at Ferrysburg. [Alan Loftis collection]