Print

Station: Nuncia, MI

GTW Nuncia MI DepotNuncia was settled about 1836 in northwest Ottawa County. It was called Crockery Creek until 1859. [MPN]

Nuncia was located on the Grand Trunk Western main line from Grand Rapids to Grand Haven. It was about eight miles west of Coopersville.

Photo Info/Credit: Top, the GTW depot and elevator at Nuncia. [Alan Loftis collection]