Station: Zeeland, MI
Zeeland was settled about 1847. It was incorporated as a village in Ottawa County in 1875 and became a city in 1907. [MPN]
Zeeland is located on the former Chicago & West Michigan (later PM/C&O/CSX) main line about five miles east of Holland. The town was also served by an interurban railroad line.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, the PM depot at Zeeland in the early 20th century. 2nd photo, the same depot with a passing freight train. Both train order signals indicate clear. [Both, Alan Loftis collection]. 3rd photo, the PM freight house at Zeeland in 1978. [Charles Geletzke Jr.]