Print

Station: Grandville, MI

Grandville was settled about 1832. In 1887 the Chicago & West Michigan (later PM/C&O/CSX) came through and a station was established here. The town was incorporated as a village in 1887 and a city in 1933. [MPN]

Grandville is located on the CSX Grand Rapids to Chicago main line about three miles southwest of Grand Rapids.