Station: South Rogers, Michigan
South Rogers was a station on the Alpena & Northern (and D&M) on their line from Alpena to Cheboygan, about 10 miles south of Rogers City. Until the branch to Rogers City was built, passengers embarked the train at this location.
May 16, 1894. Gebhardt, Morrow & Co. are building a depot at South Rogers, for the Alpena & Northern railroad. It will be 14x32. [AArgus]