Station: Prudenville, MI (Edna)
Prudenville was settled about 1875 on the southeast edge of Houghton Lake in Roscommon County. It was called Edna but changed to Prudenville in 1886. [MPN]
Prudenville was at the end of a Michigan Central branch line which left the Mackinaw Branch at Hauptman (south of West Branch in Ogemaw County) going west into Roscommon County.