Station: Michelson, MI
Michelson was located on the western edge of Roscommon County, west of Houghton Lake. It was settled about 1904 with a shingle mill of the Michelson Lumber company. A sawmill was established here about 1908. [MPN]
The location was at the end of a Grand Rapids & Indiana railroad branch line which went east from Lake City into Roscommon County.