Station: Birch Run, MI
Birch Run was settled about 1852 in southeast Saginaw County. The town was incorporated as a village in 1954. [MPN]
Birch Run was a station stop on the Pere Marquette (later C&O/CSX) railroad 18 miles north of Flint.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, an early postcard view of the PM depot at Birch Run. 2nd photo, an early winter photograph of the same depot. [Alan Loftis collection]