Station: Bridgeport, MI
Bridgeport was settled about 1836 and is located about six miles southeast of downtown Saginaw. Over the years, it was also known as Cass Bridge and Bridgeport Centre. It was renamed Bridgeport in 1880. [MPN]
Bridgeport is located on the Pere Marquette main line from Flint to Saginaw. The town also had rail service from an interurban line which extended south from Saginaw to Frankenmuth and Flint.