Station: Gera, MI
Gera was settled about 1894 as Frankenmuth Station, but renamed Gera. [MPN] It was located on the Pere Marquette branch line which ran between East Saginaw and Port Huron via Marlette, about 15 miles east of downtown East Saginaw.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, the PM Gera depot with a passenger train. [T.J. Gaffney collection]. 2nd photo, the Gera depot in 1972. [Charles Geletzke Jr.]. 3rd photo, the same depot in 1003. [Alan Loftis]