Station: Oakley, MI
Oakley was settled about 1842. It went by various names including Mickleville, Havana but renamed Oakley in 1868. The town was incorporated as a village in 1887. Oakley is located just north of the Shiawassee County line in Saginaw County. It was a station stop on the Jackson, Lansing & Saginaw (later MC/NYC/PC) main line from Owosso to Saginaw, about three miles south of Chesaning.