Print

Location: Saginaw, MI - GTW Facilities

GTW Saginaw MI DepotPhoto Info/Credit: Top, the GTW depot at Saginaw in the early 1900's. After the 1930's, the Grand Trunk used the Michigan Central depot on the west side of the river. Below, The CS&M (pre-GTW built) three bay roundhouse in Saginaw, which was located west of Jefferson and north of Euclid Street, south of the current St. Mary Hospital complex. Only one bay was used at the time of this photo. [Tim Lab photo]

CSM Saginaw Roundhouse