Station: St. Charles, MI
St. Charles was settled about 1852 in Saginaw County, and incorporated as a village in 1869. [MPN]
St. Charles was located on the Jackson, Lansing & Saginaw railroad line (later MC/NYC/PC) which ran from Owosso to Saginaw. The town is 15 miles southwest of downtown Saginaw.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, a view of the Michigan Central passenger station at St. Charles. [Gordon Bean collection]