Location: Saginaw, MI - Washington Avenue (MC)

Washington Avenue was a timetable location on the Michigan Central's Saginaw Branch (Denmark Jct. to Saginaw) in 1911. It was 5.2 miles east of South Bound Junction (west of the Saginaw River drawbridge).

Note: This may have been the Washington Street passenger station, which was on the east side of the river at the intersection of Washington Street and Emerson. See other location.