Location: Saginaw, MI - Fifth Street Interlocking
The 1905 Annual Report of the Pere Marquette notes that a new interlocking plant was installed at this location. This was the west entrance to the Saginaw Yard just east of Potter Street station. This was not a railroad crossing, as such, but the tower controlled a number of crossovers and sidings, as well as the street crossing protection for Fifth Street.
In 1955, this tower was closed and it was remote controlled from the Washington Avenue tower. [SMA]