Location: Saginaw, MI - Hamilton Street Interlocking
Hamilton Street Interlocking was a crossing of the Michigan Central (JL&S) main line (between Southbound Junction and Paines) and two street railway tracks, one on Michigan Avenue and one on Hamilton Avenue.
As of 1910, there was a tower here and signals on all lines. The street railway tracks also had derails and gates. This interlocker was an 8-lever frame with 2 levers for 2 derails and signals, 4 levers for gates, and 2 other levers for signals. The tower was in the northeast corner of Hamilton and Fraser Street.
The interlocker was maintained by the MCRR.
Coordinates were: 43°24'28.0"N 83°58'32.4"W