Location: Sylvan Street Interlocking, MI

In 1917, Sylvan Street was a crossing of a PM spur line going to the Riverside Mine #2 of the Consolidated Coal Company, crossing the main line of the Michigan Central line. We think this may have been south of Fordney on the south side of Saginaw, west of the river.

The approximate coordinates were 43.403360, -83.978117.