Location: Saginaw, MI - GTW/MC Interlocker

The Michigan Central had a industrial spur which left the Mackinaw Branch ;1,000' north of Mershon Tower to serve manufacturing facilities on the west side of the Saginaw River.  The spur crossed the GTW Bay City Branch at an interlocked crossing here. It was called GTW Interlocker in the MC timetable. [ETT-1947].

Though the GTW line is gone, the junction of this spur is controlled by the Lake States dispatcher (former CSX) as a part of the Saginaw terminal CTC.