Location: Saginaw, MI - PM / LSRC Roundhouse

The former Pere Marquette roundhouse is located within the triangle yard complex in northeast Saginaw, which was built about 1922. Ownership transferred to the Lake State Railway in 2005 when the new road took over CSX operations north of Mount Morris.

In the preceding 30 years, the facility was rented for a nominal amount by the non-profit Bluewater Chapter of the National Railroad Historical Society. During that time, the facility was used to store and service over 30 club and privately owned passenger cars, which were used nationally on railroad excursion trains. The Bluewater chapter ceased operations with the last car being removed in 2020.

The facility continues today (2021) as a diesel locomotive service facility. All LSRC locomotives are brought through this facility for regular service. Recent improvements include window replacement, a new overhead crane and a new rubber roof. [LSRC]