Location: Saginaw, MI - Riverside Park (Interurban)
Riverside Park was located up river from downtown Saginaw. This park was served by the Saginaw & Bay City interurban railroad and owned by them. The park contained amusements and a casino.
From the Street Railway Jourrnal (1905). Up the Saginaw River from the city of Saginaw, a distance of three miles, is the company's Riverside Park, the general plan of which is shown by the accompanying illustration. The casino in this park, in which is produced a continuous vaudeville performance, has a seating capacity of 1,500 persons, and is operated in a similar manner to the Wenona Beach Park casino. This park has a large number of the usual entertainment features. Both of the company's parks are operated by a park manager, who reports to the general manager of the combined properties.