Print

Station: Abbotsford, MI

PM Abbotsford MI DepotAbbotsford, in St. Clair County, was settled about 1816 with a sawmill being located here. A grist mill was later built. [MPN]

The town was located on the Pere Marquette's branch line from Saginaw to Port Huron via Marlette, about 14 miles northwest of downtown Port Huron.

Photo Info/Credit: Top, the PM depot at Abbotsford. This photo was taken around 1900. [Port Huron Museum Collection]