Station: Avoca, MI
Avoca in north central St. Clair County was settled about 1884. [MPN]
The town was located on the Pere Marquette branch line which ran between Port Huron and Saginaw via Marlette, about 15 miles northwest of Tappan crossing.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, the PM depot at Avoca. [TJ Gaffney collection]. 2nd photo, a Bluewater Chapter NRHS special proceeds over the Mill Creek trestle. [Charlie Whipp] 3rd photo, an air view of the Mill Creek Trestle in 1949. [Dan Meinhard collection]