Print

Station: Berville, MI

PM Berville MI depot PM Berville MI depotPM Berville MI depot Berville MI railroad mapBerville was settled about 1840 in western St. Clair County. It was also known by the name of Baker's Corners. [MPN]

Berville was on the Pere Marquette railroad's Almont branch, about 30 miles west of downtown Port Huron and about five miles east of the Lapeer County line.

Photo Info/Credit: Top, the PM depot at Berville, on PM's Almont Branch. [TJ Gaffney collection]. 2nd and 3rd photos, the depot, which has been removed and is now a private residence. [Alan Loftis]