Print

Station: Columbus, MI

GTW Columbus MI DepotColumbus was settled about 1832 following the cutting through of the Fort Gratiot turnpike. [MPN]

The town was on the Grand Trunk Western's line running between Port Huron and Detroit, about 15 miles southwest of downtown Port Huron.

Photo Info/Credit: Top, a 2004 photograph of the former GTW depot at Columbus. [Alan Loftis]