Station: Gardendale, MI

Gardendale was settled aout 1891 about four miles north of downtown Port Huron on the Port Huron & Northwestern railroad in St. Clair County. [MPN]

In 1898, this was a flag stop for passenger trains and the railroad had a 80 car passing track here. The town was 6.1 miles north of PM's Port Huron Court Street station.,