Station: Goodells, MI
Goodells was settled as early as 1840 in St. Clair County. The village was created in 1866 when the Grand Trunk railroad came through. [MPN]
Goodells is located on the GTW (later CN) main line between Port Huron and Flint, about four miles east of Emmet.
Photo Info/Credit: Top and 2nd photo, two early views of the GTW depot at Goodells. 3rd map, showing the location of the depot in town. [All, Alan Loftis collection]