Station: Jeddo, MI
Jeddo was settled around 1840 as Potter's Corners and then Potterburg. It was renamed Jeddo in 1864. [MPN]
Jeddo was located on the Port Huron & Northwestern line which ran north to Bad Axe. The town was about 1 mile south of the Sanilac County line, about 25 railroad miles north of Port Huron.
In 1898, Jeddo was a station stop for passenger trains. The depot had a daytime agent/operator. There was a 15-car passing siding at this location.