Print

Station: Lambs, MI

PM Lambs MI DepotLambs, also known as Lamb, was settled about 1883 in St. Clair County. A lumber mill and flour mill was located here. [MPN]

Lambs was a station stop on the Pere Marquette Almont Branch, about seven miles west of Tappan.

Photo Info/Credit: Top, the PM depot at Lambs. The local grain elevator is in the background. Note the old train order signal near the depot and what appears to be a mail delivery aparatus on the right. [Alan Loftis collection]