Station: Marysville, MI
Marysville was settled in St. Clair County aboutt 1843 with a sawmill being located here. It was formally called Vickery's Landing, Vicksburgh and then Marysville in 1858. The town became a village in 1921 and a city in 1924. [MPN]
Marysville is located along the St. Clair River, four miles south of downtown Port Huron. It was served by the Port Huron & Detroit railroad for many years which was sold to the CSX system in the 1980's.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, former Detroit Edison No. 203, an 0-6-0 switch engine is on display in marysville. [Dan Meinhard]