Station: Yale, MI (St. Clair Co.)
Yale was settled about 1851 on Mill Creek in northwest St. Clair County. The town was incorporated as a village in 1895 and a city in 1905. [MPN]
Yale was located on the Pere Marquette's branch line from Port Huron to Saginaw via Marlette. There was also a branch line built between Yale and Zion on the PM's other line into the thumb of Michigan.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, the Pere Marquette depot at Yale, probably from the 1930's. [TJ Gaffney collection], 2nd photo, the C&O Yale Depot in 1976. [Charles Geletzke Jr.]