Print

Station: Fabius, MI

MC Fabius MI DepotFabius was settled about 1830 [MPN]

The town was located five miles west of Three Rivers in St. Joseph County, along the MC's Air Line Branch.

Photo Info/Credit: Top, the MC depot at Fabius with a section crew stopped in front for a photograph.

1920 - On the Michigan Central Air Line, this is a passenger, freight and express agency joint with the American Railway Express Company. Interline tickets are not issued. Ned Trattles is the agent. The telegraph call sign is "FA". [MCOAS]