Station: Mendon, MI
Mendon was settled in north central St. Joseph County about 1829. It was incorporated as a village in 1875. [MPN]
Mendon was on the Grand Rapids & Indiana railroad which ran between Fort Wayne, Indiana and Mackinaw City. Mendon is about 14 miles north of Sturgis.
Photo Info/Credit: The Grand Rapids & Indiana depot in Mendon. [Alan Loftis collection]