Location: White Pigeon Junction, MI
White Pigeon Junction was the location of a new wye and connection of the Old Road and the NYC Kalamazoo Branch. The wye replaced an older, tighter wye track near town, and allowed fast freight trains on the NYC Air Line branch to travel at higher. This connection was about 1.5 miles long, extending from near US-12 (Chicago Road) south to near the crossing at US-131. The connection was created in the late 1950's when the Air Line branch was upgraded.