Print

Station: Applegate, MI

PHNW Applegate MI Depot

PHNW Applegate MI DepotApplegate is located about six miles north of Croswell in St. Clair County. The town was settled about 1856 with a sawmill being located here. The town was incorporated as a village in 1903. [MPN]

Applegate was located on the Port Huron & Northwestern railroad five miles south of Carsonville.

Photo Info/Credit: Top, the Port Huron & Northwestern railway passenger train at Applegate. [Alan Loftis collection]. 2nd photo, another old shot of a train at the depot. [TJ Gaffney collection]