Station: Brown City, MI
Brown City was settled about 1879 as a station on the Port Huron & Northwestern railroad in southwest Sanilac County. The town was incorporated as a village in 1887 and a city in 1907. [MPN]
Brown City is about ten miles southeast of Marlette.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, a Pere Marquette passenger train stops to pick up passengers at Brown City. 2nd photo, a similar photo at Brown City. [Alan Loftis collection]