Station: Minden City, MI
Minden City was founded in 1855. It was given a station stop on the Port Huron & Northwestern ralroad when it came through in 1880. The town was later incorporated as a village in 1883. [MPN]
It is located on the PM branch north from Palms to Harbor Beach and Port Hope, about four miles north of Palms.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, the PM depot at Minden City, in 1977. [Bruce Vandewarker]. 2nd photo, another view in the 1970's. [Ron Hagemister, Jim Slater collection]