Print

Station: Blaney, MI

Blaney, also known as Blaney Park, was settled in Schoolcraft County about 1902. It was the logging headquarters for the William Mueller Company of Chicago, and later the Wisconsin Land & Mining Company. Logging was continued until1 1927 and the town later became a resort. [MPN]

Blaney was located on the Blaney & Southern railroad which ran from the forests south to Blaney Junction where it intersected with the Soo Line railroad