Station: Corunna, MI
Corunna was settled about 1836 in Shiawassee County. It became the county seat in 1840, a village in 1858 and a city in 1869. [MPN]
Corunna is located abut three miles east of downtown Owosso, and was served by both the Grand Trunk Western and Ann Arbor railroads.
Photo Info/Credit: Top and 2nd photo, the Grand Trunk Western depot at Corunna. This was known as a "Witch's Hat" depot design. [Alan Loftis collection]