Station: Lainsburg, MI
Lainsburgh was settled about 1841 and originally called Nebraska. It was named Lainsburgh in 1862. The town became a village in 1871 and a city in 1951. [MPN]
Lainsburg was a station stop on the Jackson, Lansing & Saginaw railroad (later MC/NYC) on their line from Jackson to Bay City.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, a photo of the Laingsburg depot during construction. 2nd photo, the depot in 2003. [Both, Alan Loftis]