Print

Station: Vernon, MI

AA Vernon MI Depot AA Vernon MI Depot AA Vernon MI DepotVernon was settled about 1833 and became a village in 1871. [MPN] The Detroit & Milwaukee railroad (later GTW) came through here in 1856 and established a station here.

Photo Info/Credit: Top and 2nd photo, the Ann Arbor depot at Vernon in the early days. 3rd photo, the depot, now restored in 2003. [Alan Loftis collection].