Station: Cass City, MI
Cass City is located in northeast Tuscola County and was settled in 1851 as a mill town. The town became an incorporated village in 1883. [MPN]
Cass City was served by the Pontiac, Oxford & Northern railroad (later GTW). A branch line also left the PO&N northeast from here to Bad Axe.
Photo Info/Credit: A USGS map of Cass City showing the GTW branch to Caseville (PO&N) and the branch line east to Bad Axe. [Dale Berry]