Print

Station: Gagetown, MI

GTW Gagetown MI Depot GTW Gagetown MI Depot GTW Gagetown MI DepotGagetown was settled about 1869 with a sawmill and store in northeast Tuscola County. The town became an incorporated village in 1887. [MPN] Gagetown was on the Pontiac, Oxford & Northern (later GTW) line and the town is about five miles northwest of Cass City.

Photo info/credit: Top, the GTW depot at Gagetown. [Jim Slater collection], 2nd and 3rd photos, the depot in 2004. [Alan Loftis]