Station: Mayville, MI
Mayville was settled about 1860 in southern Tuscola County. In 1887, a station stop was established here on the Port Huron & Northwestern (later PM/C&O). The town became an incorporated village in 1887. [MPN] Mayville was about 12 miles east of Vassar near the Lapeer County border.
Photo info/credit: Top, the PM depot at Mayville. [Alan Loftis collection]. 2nd photo, the same depot recently. [Alan Loftis]. 3rd & 4th photos, the depot under C&O ownership in 1972 and 1976. [Charles Geletzke Jr.]