Station: Millington, MI
Millington was settled about 1857 and a sawmill was established about 1859. The town is located in southwest Tuscola County and became a village in 1877. [MPN] Millington was a station stop on the Detroit & Bay City railroad (later MC/NYC) and is located about eight miles southeast of Vassar.
Photo info/credit: The MC depot at Millington with a passenger train arriving. [Alan Loftis collection]. 2nd photo, a track diagram of the Penn Central line through town in 1971. [Tom Hynds collection]