Print

Station: Silverwood, MI

PM Silverwood MI depot Silverwood was a location in southeast Tuscola County. It was formally called Easy and Rollo, but renamed to Silverwood in 1892. [MPN] Silverwood was on the Pere Marquette's line from Saginaw to Port Huron via Marlette. The town was located about six miles east of Mayville and five miles west of Clifford.

Photo info/credit: The PM depot and water tower at Silverwood with a passenger train in front. A gandy dancer crew is also posing in this photo on the siding. [Alan Loftis collection]