Station: Fostoria, MI
Fostoria was settled with the coming of the railroad in 1881. This was the headquarters for Henry H. Crapo's lumber operations. Crapo later became the state's governor. [MPN]
Fostoria was at the end of the Pere Marquette branch line which ran from northern Flint northeast through Otter Lake to on to Fostoria. The right of way of this branch line later became the right of way for the Genessee County Parks and Recreation Huckleberry Railroad, though not all of the way to Fostoria.